Sunday, January 1, 2012

Returning to this Space...

So, it appears that 2011 was a year with few cups of tea and a whole of posting book reviews.

My apologies.

Not that I need to apologize, as this is my space and I can do with it what I please. However, I constantly want this to be a place where I am taking time to consider and ponder and process the things I would consider and ponder and process were I sitting down with a warm mug of tea and a dear friend.

I want to get real with myself, my surroundings, my experiences of culture, spirituality, relationships, and softer subjects such as books.

I finish a 14 month bought with an MAED program in 2 weeks.  I anticipate having a bit more freedom and opportunity to come here, to relate, to enjoy, to process and consider.  My heart wants to take the time that this space requires, my soul needs to see me working through things in a more consistent, healthy fashion.

I'll be returning to this space. Book reviews will continue (since I just committed to Goodreads that I would conquer 50 books in 2012!), perhaps with a bit more umph. Cups of tea will increase and I'll bring my heart to this blog addres.

I hope you will join me.

(Typed having semi-recently finished a silver tumbler of Korean coffee mix)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...