Friday, January 6, 2012

Books 2012: When Parents Text


When Parents Text: So Much Said...So Little UnderstoodWhen Parents Text: So Much Said...So Little Understood by Sophia Fraioli

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


OMG. LOL.

I can't believe how often I was literally laughing out loud while reading this: at home, on the bus, at work, everywhere, I couldn't contain myself!

It's best if you just read and laugh...but here's one to get you started:



"MOM: Have you ever noticed how much garbanzo beans look like little butts? Like being mooned by soup." p. 208/Location 2025


View all my reviews

Something else that is wonderful about this...since Mike and I read it pretty much at the same time I've begun to receive a pleasant increase of hilarious texts from the Man...2012, please be a year filled with so much laughter, out loud laughter to be exact! (I also have a desire to make minestrone or anything with garbanzo beans soon!)

1 comment:

Micah and SaraJane said...

If you like this book you should check out the website, damnautocorrect.com and from the same page you can click on a heading: Parent's shouldn't text. Pretty funny stuff!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...