Monday, November 22, 2010

Korean Love Affair: Part Three

I'd be lying if I said things have been perfect
or even easily manageable
for the past couple weeks.

But I'm working at living out the advice of a good friend:
Find what you love about Korea
and when Korea is winning
INDULGE in what only she can provide

This weekend
setting out on a few various projects
one a secret, one for learning Korean, one for the Masters
I saw before me this:

Photobucket

Items from a Korean stationary store.

I love it all. It's adorable. Happy. Random.
It's SUPER cheap and incredibly functional.

I'll miss this when we leave.
So for now I'll 'indulge' and enjoy.

It's one of Korea's many gifts to me
and for that, I'm thankful

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you've got some great supplies for some fun projects!

And what kind of secret is this? One that will eventually be revealed?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...