Thursday, November 18, 2010

Interpretation

An attempt at recreating an English Notebook I recently saw:

Sports is MY LIFE
DREAMS COME TRUE
The time for trying
for bright future!
You are my sweet song
and you are a honey
melody, the girl who
has many pink dreams
I have dreams and hopes

I think this is a fairly accurate illustration
of how I'm currently perceiving my days
and interactions

Confusing. Misunderstood.
Slightly ridiculous.
A Mix of seemingly unrelated content.
Attempting sweetness and kindness.
Encouraging.

At the heart, goodness.
Well-intentioned communications.

Today, I will work on interpretation,
under the pretense that
the Heart is Good.
And because for me, it connects
I'll end with a song that.
One that answers my hearts cry of Homesick
One that serves as an anthem for Interpretation.

 


Thanks Erin for the recommendation

(Typed while enjoying the first mug of tea for the day, Earl Grey, sugar, splash of milk from a darling brown bone-china mug)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is so adorably endearing in it's confusing jumble of words and thoughts. Even though it doesn't entirely make sense, we could all do with a little more of the positivity and hope that this student attempted to convey. Thanks for sharing!

And perfect song to end on, friend! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...