Sunday, November 28, 2010

Bucket List

I don't have an official Bucket List.
Maybe I'll make one
as part of my 'entering' a new year.

However, if I did have one
One item would be
to participate in a flash mob.

Seriously, look how happy it makes people?
I think it could be the answer to some of lifes
greatest challenges.



Truth about me:
I tear up nearly every time I watch a flash mob video
Not even kidding.

(Typed with only a bottle of water to keep me company ... and a bag of dried persimmons)

1 comment:

Mr. F said...

First off, did you intend to write this post in haiku form? I don't care if you say yes or no it was AMAZING.

Second, I've secretly been thinking of starting a flash mob here... but I'm not sure people would get it... I'm glad to know we share a secret silliness.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...