Monday, December 6, 2010

Valley of Shadows

I know some beautiful souls
beautiful souls
that are hurting


Each has lovingly
invited me into the depths
of their souls

When I hear their story
I share their pain
My heart is aching for them

I hope everyone has such deep and meaningful relationships
that pain is shared regardless of
experience, miles, age, etc.

This is for my friends, the beautiful souls that are hurting
This is my prayer for you.




May you each know
that you are not alone.

(Typed while enjoying a darling brown, bone-china mug filled with Earl Grey, a bit of milk and sugar)

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I absolutely love that song and recently gave it to my roommate. In general I appreciate it when artists turn the psalms into present day music, since they were intended to be sung!

I like your blog :)

Annalise said...

I'm not sure if this was intended for me in any way. But regardless, I feel incredibly loved. That was much needed, as I am hitting a breaking point, which I will update you on as soon as I am done with the insane week of school I have ahead of me.

I love you so much, dear friend. I'm so grateful for your love, care, support and wisdom as I go into territories "uncharted."

Anonymous said...

*LIKE*

No, no...
*LOVE!*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...