Thursday, December 16, 2010

PSA: It's Christmas Time

Living in Korea has me missing the Christmas atmosphere.
Perhaps I thought it was all
a little over the top...
in years past.

However, without it
I don't know that it's Christmas.

There is no snow.
There are not carols playing
24/7 on the radio.
There are not sweets on every
table, waiting to be consumed.
There's no 'holiday cheer'.
It's just another day here in Korea.

So, when I awoke this morning with a Christmas song in my head.
And was able to enjoy a cup of tea from a Christmas mug...
it felt like Christmas.

It's going to be a good day.

Photobucket

(Typed having finished off a perfect mug of Lady Earl Grey with sugar and milk out of a darling Christmas Plaid Mug).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...