Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Thinking Ahead

A friend of mine has been posting about...
Halloween!!!

Mor accurately, Halloween costumes.
This gets me to thinking...
What will I be?
(Will I even celebrate Halloween?)
I don't know.

If I do, I think I want to be a K-Pop Star
I mean
Don't you?

The following are some of my favoriet K-Pop Outfits...the last one is #1, but probably impossible. The second photo is the one I most want to have in my closet. And, this first one, I'd like in my closet as well :) ... or should I put ^^



(Typed while at work, drinking water from my hardcore stainless steel water container)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know this is going to be incredibly culturally insensitive of me to write, but K-Pop Stars are seriously adorable in every sense of the word. They remind me of what I would imagine cotton candy to look like in human form! The first and second pictures are my favorite. And the first one looks kinda like a Gap ad! Please, oh please dress up for American Halloween!

Elizabeth said...

I wish I owned every single one of those outfits! Srsly, I love them so much that I kind of want to work on recreating them here, especially the second picture. LOVE.

Elizabeth said...

Disregard the fact that my name comes up as Elizabeth.
Liz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...