Sunday, September 26, 2010

My Forever Home

This morning began with a sweet Skype conversation with our dear friends at 519.
I love them.
Not being with them, brings tears to my eyes more than ANY other event or thought.

(I know SaraJane will not love this picture - but, for me, it's a reminder of a beautiful morning spent with friends)

519 is my forever home.
It's where I discovered the beauty of community
of living intentionally
and deeply.

Korea is setting up shop
making a home in my heart
offering me a physical home...
and it's going well
I think Korea knows that my expectations of 'home' are rather high.

(Typed while drinking a cup of Korean Chrysamthemum tea from a precious Yellow Teacup)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I think Korea knows that my expectations of 'home' are rather high." <<-- LIKE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...