Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Goals: April 2012

Anyone else notice that April is half over and I've said hardly anything about my goals for the month? I hope not...but I'm pretty sure only about 5 people read this year bloggy anyway, and that's just fine by me.

Anyway, April is going decently well - not big goals really, or nothing daily anyway.

I have a goal to run 4 times per week. It's going surprisingly well, which is good considering I've signed up for my first 5K on April 29th (2 days after I officially enter my golden year!!!)

I have another goal to study Korean more frequently - this is less impressive, as in, I haven't done much.

I have a goal to write letters and send them via post more frequently, I have written a couple and bought some cutesy stationary and have mental plans for the best days to stop by the post office - hoping I get 5-10 things mailed out this month and that I can truly make this a steady and increasing habit.

I don't have any book reading goals this month. I'm working on The Help when I'm home and trying to find a good bus book as well as get through some of the longer reads of group books I'm reading (Sherlock Holmes and Searching for God Knows What to be specific).

Oh, and I'm trying to do Quiet Times more frequently, old school, college style - in the morning, with tea, a journal and the bible - the times I've managed it, it's been nice.

Perhaps I'll fill you in more later, but this is kind of a goal-setting/update post all in one...makes things tricky ;)

1 comment:

Micah and SaraJane said...

April is moving too fast. Way to go with running. I was thinking about it and then got sick. Now I just think about sleeping. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...