Sunday, February 6, 2011

This is 27

I'm sitting somewhere between embarassment and unabashed excitement.

I've started another blog.

This is 27

There's no real need for it.
Except my real love of writing,
of recording life,
of seeing where I've been
of sensing where I'm going.

27 is my golden age
(the year when my age matches the date of my birth)
by Korean calculations: I'm 27 now.
by American calculations: I'm 26 and will be 27 in 2012.
That means: 2 years of being 27 - my golden age!

In my life, I've used a lot of journals, simultaneously
to record things just the way I wanted them.
For my 27th year(s), I want a new 'journal'

This is 27 will reflect me
as honestly as possible
using as few words
yet as regular updates as possible
or so, that's how I envision it at this point.

Join me, or not.
I'll still be drinking tea, here in this space.
And leaving recipes on 519 Kitchen
And writing news for The Harrington Times

(Typed after taste-testing a new cookie and preparing to enjoy a couple more with a mug full of milk, a Christmas mug to be exact).

1 comment:

Annalise said...

LOVE IT. Love that you get two years of being 27. :) Love that you chose tumblr. Love you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...