Monday, February 7, 2011

Feelings of Fondness

I'm feeling a particular fondness toward Korea and life right now.

I'm sure there are plenty of reasons for this, but that is not of any importance.

What is important, is that I soak in these moments everytime they happen - they are soooo
good and crucial for my soul.

Work started up again
I'm thrilled to see my students.
I'm happy to be teaching.
I'm satisfied with school lunches.

Korea is warming up.
Korea gave me a dog.
Korea's dog gets me outside more often.

I'm simply feeling fond toward this foreign land right now.
I even feel a slight bit more motivated to learn the language.

And, I'm falling in love with the music scene...
I mean, who wouldn't?



(Typed having finished a Strawberry-Chocolate snack and drinking a HOT cup of Korean Green Tea from a small paper cup at Seongchon Elementary School)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...