Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sacred Space




"Teach me to slow down, to be still and enjoy the pleasures created for me. To be aware of the beauty that surrounds me. The marvel of mountains, the calmness of lakes, the fragility of a flower petal. I need to remember that all things come from you." -- from Sacred Space


"Teach me to slow down, to be still and enjoy the pleasures created for me. To be aware of the beauty that surrounds me. The symphony of many tongues, the warmth of a mug of tea, the comfort of many friendships and the peace of early mornigs. I need to remember that all things come from you." -- from 'the beauty that surrounds me'


What beauty surrounds you?


(Typed while enjoying a mug of Earl Grey tea in a tan-colored mug)

2 comments:

Mr. F said...

I like the feeling of this blog. I shall be joining you for tea more often. Hopefully in public and with mike too! I only thought you two had the harrington post!!! Happy to discover these, though.

Stephanie said...

girl...beauty is all around me. the laughter of a sweet boy who i get to call mine, a husband who cherishes even my ugliness, friends galore, the beauty of my Father in more ways that i can number. the life i'm living is the beauty all around.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...