Monday, October 18, 2010

Meditation: I

A couple weeks back
I committed to memorize.

Since the beginning of May
I've been reading
and reflecting on
Psalm 139

It 'should' be memorized by now
Yet, I have no regrets
It's been the most wonderful place for me to rest
while we've moved
worked
travelled
re-located
and begin settling.

I most recently worked on these verses:

13 For you created my inmost being;

you knit me together in my mother's womb.

14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

15 My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.

When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,

16 your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.


These verses are THE reason
I connect to Psalm 139

If you know my personal story
you understand.
If not, suffice it to say
it is in these words I have
confidence
in my identity, purpose and creation.
If not, don't hesitate to ask
we can share a cup of tea.

Mid-October means I'm working on some new verses.
Psalm 139:17-18
I'll share more on those words
as I spend more time mulling them over.

Until then
~Grace and Peace

(Typed while enjoying a small bit of Angel-in-us-Coffee; Carmel Macchiato)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really and truly love you. And am so glad you blog about these things.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...