Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Goals: February 2012

I've been thinking a lot about what to do for February and the truth is, I don't think I'll actually change the goals up to much, I think I'll primarily stick to what I got. It's still kind of vacation here in Kimchiland. I have a week and a few days of teaching coming up. We'll also have some friends visiting in just over a week. Then it's off to Vietnam for just under two weeks and then hosting a few friends before they leave Korea for good...so, it's not really the month for starting new routines, so I'm not going to push it. I will however try to change a few things up and up the anty on a few things.

So here's, what February Goals are looking like...(bold word note a change from January's goals)

Daily:

  • Drink one glass of water when I wake up and before I go to bed AND mid-day
  • Stretch at least once a day
  • Do a minimum of 15 push-ups and 50 sit-ups (or some variation of stomach toning excercise) everyday -- funny thing is, I kind of came up with this idea last night and initially thought, I'll do 20 push-ups and minimum 20 sit-ups (remember last month both numbers were 12 but I frequently did 12 sit-ups of three varieties, hence the striving for 50 all of a sudden) anyway, I started doing push-ups and about the time I hit 15 I thought 'Well, that's surely enough, more than I did before' and stopped -- I am not that strong.
  • Floss daily (or at minimum 3 days a week)
  • Daily journal about 5 things for which I am grateful
  • Read a minimum of 2 chapters from the Bible each day - I'm doing this during my stretching w/ the Kindle because it's quite nice for reading and makes me feel like I'm making the most of that stretching time.
  • Begin stretching time in child pose - meditate on the Lord's Prayer
Within the Month:

  • Write about a minimum of 5days in the travel journal I started for our world tour in 2010 -- REALLY hoping I get on that
  • Finish at least 5 books toward my 2012 reading goal of 50 books in a year
  • Update my food blog within 3 days of preparing a meal
  • Finish blogging about Taiwan before heading to Vietnam
  • Blog more about what I'm processing/thinking -- (i.e. comparisons, individuality, complaints -- things I've been thinkig about lately and would do well to think through)
And the calendar has moved onto February so I will post it again here (turns out the calendar naturally progresses, so if I return to the January post I won't see my January calendar - hence the screen shot yesterday...oh well.)


(Typed while drinking a convenience store White Coco Moca, French Cafe brand. There's a lovely cartoon woman on the container with coffee bean rain falling behind her, magical.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...