Monday, February 27, 2012

Book 2012: To Kill a Mockingbird

To Kill a MockingbirdTo Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Hadn't read through this story since high school, so nearly 10 years. It was great to re-read this classic and to understand it better and more deeply, although I would have loved to have 'classmates' and an instructor to discuss with as it's most definitely a story which lends itself to such.
A favorite quote:
"People in their right minds never take pride in their talents," said Miss Maudie. pg. 98
View all my reviews

A few other notes: I read this as a paperback which I acquired from a friend prior to her leaving South Korea. I read the majority of this book, during this reading, while in an airport or on an airplane in Vietnam or Malaysia.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...