Saturday, August 28, 2010

Pick-A-Home, Any-Home

Upon Arriving
We were given a choice
4 apartments
One Studio: Utilities $200
One Two Bedroom, No Air-Con: Utilities $100
Two Bedrooms, Private Patio, Character, No Air-Con: Utilities $100
Brand New, Two Bedrooms, Air-Con, Korea Teachers Favorite, Large Deposit:Utilities $30-40
We chose the one with a Park
as our backyard...

Can you guess what else we went with?

(Typed while sipping on Lady Grey Tea by Twinnings from a favorite brown bone china mug)

2 comments:

Annalise said...

I do believe I know that brown bone china mug. :) And I feel quite disgraced that I am unable to choose which apartment you picked. I myself would have gone with the last option, but if the park was behind another I may have been swayed! Do share what you actually picked.

I'm just so excited for you to FINALLY have a home!

Anonymous said...

I hope you went with option #4!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...