Thursday, July 5, 2012

Books 2012: Sleeping Beauty

Sleeping BeautySleeping Beauty by Elle Lothlorien
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I don't know if I really liked the story so much, and as with other reviewers - it wasn't all that comical, there were really some heavy issues presented within the context of this book. But, at the end of the day, I didn't want to put it down and I was curious to see how all these imperfect people with imperfect actions were going to come around to reconcile with one another all that had taken place. Impressively, by the end, everyone has reconciled each others actions and continue to live in peace amongst each other regardless of the scandals which had recently been revealed in court and on video...

View all my reviews

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...