Saturday, June 9, 2012

A Month of Gratitude: May 2012


Photobucket
Spontaneity - searching for tickets to Tokyo. Dalk-galbi with new and entertaining friends (student teacher's from Nameson Middle School - Suhyun, Ellen and Yujin Leah). Hearing my dad sing a song he wrote via YouTube. Attending the Korean non-verbal performance JUMP, martial arts and humor. Little Black Dress. Sipping on Mike's BEST hard apple cider! Leftover blueberry pie. Reading and enjoying Hyunhee's company. Remembering our proposal story. Processing relationships, how I view the Bible, my faith, etc. Anticipation. Reunions and meetings in busy subway stations with my dear Mindy Litton and her boyfriend Alex. Friendships that span years and miles. Support and love from The Thread. The life of Mandy Litton. Ocean view accompanied by the peak of Mt. Fuji. Japanese Ramen. Morning naps. Banana Bread. Google chatting with Mark and SaraJane - dreaming of the future. Laughter. Bursts of motivation. A husband who loves me. A pup who loves me. B-boy and Ballerina - amazing performance enjoyed with the great company of Garrett and Alla! Cheap doctors and pharmacy visits. Younglan's kindness in bringing me chicken soup when I'm sick. Sympathy from co-workers, sleeping in the nurse's room rather than teaching. Currently being employed. Help and Advice from SaraJane and Liz. Submitting a complete and proudly completed application for my dream job. Morning orange juice on the banks of a small river. Green Tea naeng-myeon. Morning walks through wooded forests and fields of green tea. Anticipation. Emails/FB Messages from women I love, Mindy and Rachell. Learning to be a better pet owner.

(Typed while sipping iced green tea from a sweet little glass)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...