Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Month of Gratitude: April 2012

Photobucket

Chacos. Strawberries. The miracle of new life. Re-connecting with Younglan. Cancelled classes. The Hunger Games movie. The way others love Mike and are drawn to him, the life he lives and the way he compliments me. Warm weather. 2 Hour Skype dates with my parents. Easter dinner with my gents and my man. Cherry Blossoms. Mid-week holidays. Turkish Breakfast. Hearing Mike speak about our vows. Passionate and Impressive student speeches. Vibrams. Coffee dates at cafe's filled with plants and a good friend Yeo Ock and her sister. Afternoons and Evenings with Hyunhee. Honesty. Celebrations. The life of my beautiful sister Luella. Squealing laughter with my sister on her Birthday. Banana Bread Rice Porridge. Skype. Sound of Heavy Rain. Subway sandwiches. Erin Cochran. Dinner and hanging out with new friends, Matt and Dani. Student creativity and laughter. Baby giggles and smiles. Golden birthday. Seeing stars while lying next to my man in a bustling city. Morning movie dates. Sangria with lady friends, Alla, Jenelle and Stephanie. Running happily, running without stopping, running with a smile - first 5K complete. Remembering my history and years spent with the man. Laughter.

(Typed while sipping Korean tea from my work thermos)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...