Tuesday, September 20, 2011

30 Days

I'm a sucker for things like this:




So, I'm taking on some 30 day challenges. Nothing entirely intense as I hope to finish my Master's by January, which requires doubling up in October...so a 'soft' 30 days for now.

Drum roll please...

For the next 3 days I will...

  • Drink a glass of water after I brush my teeth/after every meal (that's 3 more glasses than I usually drink!)
  • Use the Misso de Brievery to engage in a morning and evening prayer while stretching out on my yoga mat
  • Do a mere 12 sit-ups and 12 push-ups everyday
Three days in and doing good! Stay tuned for the final results and let me know if you choose to do a 30 day challenge any time soon ;)

(Typed while thinking about boiling water for a evening cup of rooibos before bed ^^)


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...