Saturday, October 11, 2008

Welcome! Let's do tea.

To all who enjoy a good cup of tea with close and beloved friends or the occassional stranger:

Welcome! I have created this space to inform current tea customers, potential tea customers, tea drinkers and other tea consultants about tea-related things I deem important and worth knowing. This space is sure to become a place filled with recipes, history, insights to hospitality, as well as specials and sales from myself or the company of Let's Do Tea.

If we have not yet had the pleasure of meeting, let me introduce myself. I am Melissa Harrington, Independent Let's Do Tea Consultant. Let's Do Tea is an in home party-planning business that was started in 2003. The company is on a gret track of success and has some of the best loose-leaf tea and tea accessories available. However, the greatest aspect of this company is their focus on hospitality and their desire to bring women, families and all people back to the dining room table for a cup of tea and a meaningful conversation. I hope for nothing less than being able to encourage each of you to undertake the task of extending hospitality and love to all those who have been placed in your lives.

For more information about Let's Do Tea and/or to check out some of our products, please check out www.letsdotea.com or my personal website www.melissa-harringon.letsdotea.org

If you are interested in hosting a tea party or wish to learn more about selling tea products please contact me at melissa.renae.2911@gmail.com

Until we meet for tea,
Melissa Harrington

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...