Thursday, July 29, 2010

Re-Purpose.

I thought I'd just let this blog die out.
But, I didn't want to delete it. Too many favorite recipes and stories.
So now, a new purpose.

A place to share with friends what I share over a cup of tea.
Not simply the day to day happenings.
Rather. Emotions. Thoughts. Joys. Challenges.

A distance is taking shape. Literally.
The other side of the world.
But, a cuppa tea I can always have.
You, my friends, can always have.
The distance doesn't have to be so drastic.
For my relationships.

teawithmelissa.blogspot
New Purpose. Maintain relational depth. Emotional depth.
A place for ME to learn. to grow. to share.
My emotions. My experiences.
Your company. Your support.

Will you join me? For a cuppa tea?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SO. SO. SO. EXCITED! I canNOT wait to see the words, thoughts, feelings, emotions and wonderfulness you are going to spill all over this blog!

I will most definitely join you for a cuppa tea! <3

All American Gal said...

Welcome back. I was sad when you decided to leave but happy for the new direction. Tea and good friends it what it's all about. Words that come from the heart are the best!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...