Wednesday, June 24, 2009

West Coast: Here We Come!

Dear Tea Drinkers and Friends,

My husband and are a leaving Laramie, WY on Saturday, June 27th to embark on a West Coast adventure! I am so excited to see the West Coast and to share tea with new friends from Durango, CO to San Francisco, CA to Victoria, Canada to Glacier Park, MT - unfortunately, I won't be available to enjoy iced tea with those of you in this part of the country. Nor will I be able to field orders for my beloved customers during this time. However, if you need tea, and believe me there are some wonderful blends for Iced Tea that will make the summer days even more enjoyable, please order online: www.melissa-harrington.letsdotea.org. I have even placed the link on the right hand side of this blog to make finding the site that much more convienent. All customers who order this summer will recieve a special coupon to use this fall/winter upon our return to Laramie. If you wish to place a large order with a few friends just shoot me an email or comment on a blog and let me know who all pitched into the order so you may all recieve your special discount.

Thank you so much for your business and support!

Until we meet for tea,
Melissa

P.S. If you want to follow my husband and I in our adventures across the coast feel free to check out our blog: www.theharringtontimes.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...